To our Wild West Travelers and Community,
Wishing you and your family are well and in good spirits. We are certainly living in extraordinary times.
We understand that these are unforeseen circumstances. There is concern regarding the Corona virus / Covid-19 virus and how the situation will evolve. Our partner Tourism Ireland, which is Ireland’s National Tourism Board, has been closely monitoring the situation. Our first priority is your health and safety.
During the weekend we all were informed of the new measures the US Government has taken to temporarily cancel flights between the UK and Ireland and the USA starting Monday March 16th for as much as 30 days.
In the light of these events, we have proceeded to cancel our April departure tours. We will offer the option of transferring your bookings to any of our tours in a future date, either in 2020 or 2021, without any additional cost or penalty to you.
At this moment, if your tour is scheduled beyond April 30th, and you decide to change your travel arrangements, while we cannot refund the tour without the applicable charges, we certainly can offer you a transfer to any of our tours without any additional cost or penalty to you. Either further along in 2020 or in 2021.
Our team both in the United States and Ireland are watching the situation closely to determine if and when any major changes to a specific tour is needed. We will continue daily monitoring of guidelines from official sources, for changes that might impact travel to/from Ireland.
If there should be any major changes, we will personally contact you and let you know. If you have any questions, please write to us at:
We thank you for your kind patronage, patience and consideration.
Michael J. Waugh